For Information on Six Flag's Read to Succeed Program, Scan the QR Code below!

qrcode

Search This Blog


Shelfari is a Fun Way to Keep Track of Books!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, 2011! I cannot believe the first semester of school has flown by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday that I was walking into the Anderson library as the new librarian for the 2010-2011 school year. I am thrilled to see some colder weather (it is winter in Texas after all) and also some new additions to the library that I have added to my list of favorite reads. This is the kind of weather I like to curl up by my fireplace with a mug of hot chocolate and a great book to read! Stop by the library to see what is new. Maybe you will find something good to curl up with as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment