For Information on Six Flag's Read to Succeed Program, Scan the QR Code below!

qrcode

Search This Blog


Shelfari is a Fun Way to Keep Track of Books!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome Back to School and to the Library!

I can't believe that we have officially started the 2012-2013 school year here in Frisco ISD! Welcome back to school readers. I hope all of you were able to enjoy reading lots of different things this summer. Remember that I had posted a Get Caught Reader Challenge on the blog at the end of the school year. Many of you have entered your summer reading information on the form accessed through the Get Caught Reading page on the blog. I am extending the deadline to get all your information entered on the separate forms for the books you have read until Friday, August 31st! At the end of the day, I will compile all the information entered and determine the readers that met the challenge. These readers will then be invited to a popsicle party in Nature's Alley in the upcoming weeks. Also, don't forget to send in your summer photos! I will be posting those photos over the next few days just outside the library. It is great to see you all back at Anderson. I look forward to the most outstanding year ever in the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment